Choosing a good intensive outpatient program in MA starts with due diligence, which simply means spending a reasonable amount of time looking into rehabs, programs, and treatment options. If you’re transitioning out of rehab or looking for a way to overcome addiction while living at home, an IOP could be ideal for you. Baystate Recovery Center has earned a reputation as one of the best intensive outpatient program treatment centers in the state; explore free resources on our website to see what we have to offer.
9 Undeniable Benefits Of IOP
1. When you choose IOP, you’ll be able to live at home instead of having to check in to rehab. IOP treatment center programs champion addicts who are committed to responsibilities in their own home and offer support and structure to keep patients on track during rehab.
2. The stigma of checking into rehab still keeps many addicts from getting help. An IOP can make it easier to maintain privacy, improving the likelihood that someone with an addiction will reach out for recovery services.
3. An intensive outpatient rehab center costs less than a residential rehab. For patients, that means less out-of-pocket costs and a lower risk that health insurance will only cover the patient for a month or two.
4. If you’re in school or holding a job, an intensive outpatient program in MA can provide recovery services around your busy schedule. More flexible treatment options are offered through IOP than through inpatient rehab.
5. Many of the same programs and amenities found in residential rehab are offered in an IOP. If you need access to counseling, therapy, medical detox, engaging activities, or comfort amenities, you’ll most likely find them from Baystate Recovery Center.
6. IOP is intense and structured in such a way that you won’t have time to stray far from your program. Along with your day schedule at home, you’ll be required to attend group meetings, counseling sessions, and other programs that ensure you’re moving in the right direction regarding your recovery efforts.
7. You’ll be given the tools necessary to deal with triggers and avoid relapse in our drug and alcohol rehab center IOP program at Baystate Recovery Center. If you’re concerned about revisiting old habits, rest assured, you’ll have the support you need for as long as you need it going forward.
8. An IOP is a personalized treatment program based on your individual recovery needs. Resources will be provided that will empower you spiritually, educate you on the importance of nutrition and sleep, and give you the confidence to stay strong, even in difficult situations.
9. You’ll learn how to have fun again without alcohol or drugs in the equation. If it’s been a while since you’ve enjoyed the simple pleasured of life, you’ll get to have healthy social experiences in IOP at Baystate Recovery Center.
Make a call to our admissions staff at BRC at 855-887-6237; get help for addiction before it’s too late. We’re here for you 24/7 when you reach out to us for more information about addiction treatment in an outpatient setting.
Beverly MA 01915