If you’re addicted to drugs, you can seek assistance from experienced professionals specializing in drug addiction treatment. Our outpatient treatment programs at Baystate Recovery Center in Beverly, MA, have helped many clients get their lives back on track. You’ve already taken the critical step of admitting you have a problem. Next, it’s time to go through the detox process at a reputable facility. Then, you can continue your recovery in one of our three outpatient treatment programs.
Do I Need Drug Addiction Treatment?
According to the National Institute of Drug Abuse, tell-tale signs may indicate your drug abuse has become an addiction.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you think about drugs around the clock?
- Did you try to stop without being able to?
- Do you have a hard time having fun without drugs?
- Do you use drugs to mask pain, anger, anxiety or depression?
- Have you ever taken multiple illicit drugs at the same time?
- Have you lost a job or failed a test due to drug abuse?
- Are you terrified at the thought of running out of drugs?
How many questions did you answer yes to? The fact is responding yes to any of these questions signals that it’s time to seek out help.
What Can I Do About Being Addicted to Drugs?
It’s essential to go through detox and recovery to ensure a safe environment to heal. Drug addiction treatment includes personal therapy and group counseling. In addition, it can help you find the underlying causes of your substance use disorder.
You need to take action quickly once you realize that you have become addicted. The longer you stay on drugs, the harder it is to give them up. Additionally, trying to quit on your own can negatively affect your health. Not only are you more likely to relapse if you don’t have the proper support, but some drugs also have life-threatening withdrawal symptoms. Therefore, it’s crucial to have a team of qualified, experienced medical professionals on standby in an emergency.
Of course, there are also physical benefits from getting the help you need. Unfortunately, untreated drug addiction can lead to numerous long-term health consequences such as cancer, stroke, liver disease and heart disease.
Take a Tour of Baystate Recovery Center
We invite you to take a tour of the Baystate Recovery Center in Beverly. You can use this opportunity to ask any questions you have about our luxurious facility or tiered outbound treatment options, which include:
- Day Treatment (Partial Hospitalization Program). If you just come out of a residential treatment program, the PHP program can help you continue your recovery. You’ll spend your days receiving the medication, counseling and education you need to avoid relapse. At night, you can return home to your family.
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment. You’ll spend Monday through Friday mornings in individual therapy, support and evidence-based treatment programs. Then, you can return to life as usual by working or spending time with your family.
- Outpatient Treatment. This program is for those with busy school, work and family obligations. It’s also the step-down program for intensive outpatient treatment. You can receive testing and support during your long-term recovery efforts.
Contact Baystate Recovery Center today to start the journey toward a drug-free future that’s yours to control!